Maintain your independence and discover new possibilities. Helping Hands provides services to individuals in their own home in order to help them stay independent. Helping Hands home companions fully recognize individuality, privacy and the importance of community integration, and offer peace of mind for those individuals caring for a loved one.
Helping Hands offers a broad spectrum of services:
- Transportation to doctor appointments, hairdresser, grocery stores and other venues
- Meal preparation
- Shopping and other errands
- Medication and prescription reminders
- Light housekeeping, including cleaning, bed making and laundry
- Pet care assistance
- Maintain calendar of appointments and telephone calls
- Grooming/dressing assistance
Helping Hands home companions are available 24/7, providing services based on an individual’s needs. There is no long-term contract required and the registration process can be done in the privacy of the client’s home.
Helping Hands home companions are fully insured and bonded, and serve individuals in Oneida, Herkimer and parts of Lewis and Madison Counties.
To learn how we can help you or a loved one create life-changing possibilities, or to schedule an appointment, please
call 315.235.7143 or email