Celebrate your's or a loved one’s unique gifts and talents at the Lutheran Home. Established in 1919, the Lutheran Home is a modern residence for older adults who enjoy a substantial measure of independence and good health, and may need assistance with medications and meals.
The Lutheran Home offers:
- Charming outdoor settings and stately veranda
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Activity areas, library, kitchen and craft room
- Inviting indoor lounges with screened porches
- Cable television and telephone access
- Three meals and snacks provided daily
- Emergency call system equipped in all rooms
- Frequent recreational outings and activities
- Group exercise supervised by a personal trainer
To learn how we can help you or a loved one create life-changing possibilities, call 315.235.7141.