Director Social Services
Director Social Services for LTC Community Full Time position
The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable in meeting the needs of both our short-term Rehab residents as well as our long-term resident’s needs.
Essential position functions:
- Working knowledge of care plans.
- Ability to assess each resident needs and develops a plan for providing care.
- Provides assistance to residents in adjusting to the facility, exercising right as residents and promoting the continuance of relationship with family and community.
- Reviews residents needs an care plans with progress.
- Participation with interdisciplinary staff for the benefit of the residents and client staff system is ongoing.
- Able to development and maintain policies which in compliance with DOH regulations.
- Supervision of Social Work team.
- Experience in managing resident grievances and resident council.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or in human service field required.
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in Long term care strongly preferred
- Minimum three years Supervisor Experience
- Excellent salary and benefit package includes:
- Health, dental, vision and flexible spending offered.
- Supplemental insurance offered.
- Generous paid time off.
- Pension 403B – employer match.
- Tuition assistance up to $3,000. Per year.
Apply at LutheranCare, 110 Utica Rd., Clinton, NY 13323 or on-line, www.lutherancare.org E.O.E