Maintenance Worker – 2nd Shift Full Time
Full time Maintenance Worker Working 3pm-11pm
- Performs general maintenance functions such as painting.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Basic electrical (removing and or replacing components and trouble shoot areas needed for repair) When needed supervised by Maintenance Mechanic and operations manager for safety reasons.
- Basic plumbing (removing and or replacing components and trouble shoot areas needed for repair)
- Lubricates, cleans or adjusts parts and equipment.
- Operates fire alarm system, extinguishers, and other building safety systems when required.
- Sets up and uses drill press, bench saw, and hand operated electrical tools and safety guards.
- Removes snow from walks, fire exits, steps, driveways and parking areas.
- Runs errands within and outside of facility.
- Transports residents to and from outside activities.
- Assists in trash and garbage collection, incineration and/or removal from the buildings.
- Conducts periodic maintenance as needed.
- Maintains grounds including lawns, shrubs, and trees.
- Performs and documents preventative maintenance on scheduled equipment.
- Works other shifts as directed.
- Attends all safety-related in-service classes as required by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards.
- Adheres to the requirements of the LutheranCare Ministries Network Safety Program.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Sits, stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Subject to frequent interruptions.
- Involved with residents, personnel, visitors, government agencies/personal.
- Communicates with the other departments.
- May be asked to work beyond normal working hours.
- Attends and participates in in-service educational programs, maintains required hours
- High School graduate with courses in shop, or GED, mathematics, mechanics, electricity and general science.
- At least five years’ experience in the building trades.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Familiar with the safe and proper use of related equipment
- Paid Time Off
- Completive Health Insurance
- Fun & Friendly Team
Apply at LutheranCare, 110 Utica Rd., Clinton, NY 13323 or on-line, www.lutherancare.org EOE