Resident Caregiver Part time - Per Diem
Resident Care Givers: Part Time and Per Diem 3:00pm-11:00pm & 11:00- 7:00am shifts.
- One year previous geriatric experience, preferred.
- Assists residents with their personal needs and laundry
- Changes bed linens weekly, retrieves and stocks linens on a daily basis
- Assists with bathing (if needed) especially helping resident in and out of the shower or tub
- Delivers food trays if needed and collect and returns trays to kitchen – monitors meal consumption
- Monitors medical needs when residents are ill, i.e. takes temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure and reports to the Resident Care Coordinator or calls 911 when appropriate
- Maintains housekeeping in lounges, collect and disposes of newspapers, empties trash baskets in public areas, keeps room neat and orderly, stocks lounge areas with juice, snacks and supplies, cleans up accidents/spills during evening and night shifts. Night companion cleans lounge refrigerator once a week.
- High School Diploma
- Free health, dental and vision insurance for full time employees and family.
- Life insurance, vacation, sick days and tuition reimbursement.
Apply at LutheranCare: 110 Utica Rd., Clinton, NY 13323 or on-line, www.lutherancare.or EOE