Community Wellness Partners is Looking for a Staff Accountant
- Performs general accounting duties including preparation of journal entries and financial statements and reconciliation of accounts.
- Prepares a variety of financial and statistical reports to comply with State and Federal requirements.
- Provides pertinent information to administrative officials as a basis for decision making.
- Provides assistance with annual financial audit and budget.
- Performs other related duties of department as requested by supervisor and CFO.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with a minimum of two year's accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel and Microsoft word.
- Experience in Health Care setting a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- HOURS: Monday - Friday - Full time
Excellent salary and benefit package includes:
- Health, dental, vision and flexible spending offered.
- Generous paid time off.
- Pension 403B – employer match.
- Tuition assistance up to $3,000. Per year.
- Supplemental insurance offered.
Apply at LutheranCare, 110 Utica Rd., Clinton, NY 13323 or on-line, www.lutherancare.org E.O.E