TR Leader - Full Time
Our Seniors are waiting for YOU....Therapeutic Recreation Leader Lutheran Care in Clinton is currently interviewing for Full Time Therapeutic Recreation position.
Seeking an energetic, motivating and creative person who is independent and extremely organized. Good personal skills, able to work on their own and as part of a team.
- Assists in planning and implementing daily therapeutic recreation programs
- Transports and assists residents to various activities
- Drives home vehicles to outside resident activities and for other departmental needs
- Maintains records of 1:1 programs
- Able to interact and function with residents daily
- Ability to recognize changes in resident condition and reports to appropriate personnel.
- Assist in development, documentation, and implementation of activity programs
Therapeutic Recreation experience is preferred. A valid New York State driver’s license is required.
Excellent benefit package includes:
- Free health care, dental and vision coverage for full time employees and family health coverage benefits for part time employee.
- Supplemental insurance offered.
- Generous paid time off.
- Pension 403B – employer match.
- Tuition assistance up to $3,000. Per year.
Apply at LutheranCare, 110 Utica Rd., Clinton, NY 13323 or on-line at www.lutherancare.org EOE