Whether considering short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, LutheranCare® is your partner in health. Our admissions staff will assist you in making the right decision for you or a loved one.
Our team-based approach includes the following:
- Social Workers – providing emotional support and acting as advocates for the resident and liaison to their family
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapists – conducting assessments and monitoring your individualized program results
- Pastoral Care - a full-time chaplain providing spiritual and emotional guidance through chapel services and on a personal level when comfort is needed
- Therapeutic Recreation – offering a variety of specialized activities for the residents on each unit
- Dietary - a registered dietician and diet technicians addressing nutritional concerns and providing meals that meet the resident's needs and preferences
Our team creates a care plan that is geared to your own particular needs. At LutheranCare®, we encourage you to:
- Follow your purpose
- Nurture your imagination
- Cultivate your health
- Discover your community
Come learn about the possibilities in store for you or your loved one at LutheranCare®
315.235.7130 or 315.235.7131.