Discover the possibilities at LutheranCare®. LutheranCare® is a member of Community Wellness Partners – a faith-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliation of LutheranCare® and Presbyterian Homes & Services – offering the most complete continuity of health and wellness services for older adults in Oneida County.
LutheranCare® began in 1919 as a vision of one local woman who wanted to offer care and support to the elderly in her community. This dream became a reality when the Lutheran Home for the Aged and Infirm was organized. The original Victorian farmhouse consisted of 13 rooms and provided services to 10 individuals. In 1932, a wing was added to include 14 additional bedrooms and an infirmary.
Today, LutheranCare® is a multi-faceted organization providing a broad spectrum of quality programs and services to older adults in need of compassionate care.
- Full-featured residence for older adults
- Skilled nursing facility for comprehensive medical care
- Special, secure care unit for persons living with Alzheimer's and other dementias
- Social model adult day services
- Full-time chaplain, on-campus chapels and an abiding respect for all faiths
- Short-term and Outpatient Rehabilitation staffed by skilled professionals providing quality rehabilitation services
- Helping Hands Home Companions
LutheranCare® is a proud partner of Masterpiece Living. Masterpiece Living is a multi-specialty group who is committed to older adults aging in a better way. They make this possible with a basis of the strong partnerships built with like-minded organizations. Learn more at mymasterpieceliving.com.
We can help you or someone you love create life-changing possibilities.